Every Line has params:Stream Key
- type any value (latin chars and digitals). Use it for encoders vMix, OBS etc (see example
) Input FPS
- this field is tip for server. You can use "auto" value but my recommendation - explicit setup this field if you known this info.Ignore Audio
- use it if you don't need audio from this source. It allows remove video-audio synchronisation process and save CPU and time. Start Delay (ms)
- use it for setup start delay. Recommended for use for unstable network - you can add start buffer for more smoothly output. For example if you setup 5 seconds then server starts NDI output only when will has video frames for 5 seconds.
This value should be less or equals to Max.Delay value.Max.Delay (ms)
- use it for limit delay. All input frames go to special buffer and if buffer is full then frame will be dropped. For good network you can setup to 200ms for get real-time output.
Be aware: delay feature uses buffer in RAM. For example FullHD/25fps will takes ~100Mb in memory for each 1second of delay. So delay for 10 sec requires 1Gb RAM.
Notes: you can change this fields on fly (without Stop server). The server will applies new values for next connection to this line.